- In Flow designer, the action for Lookup Group in AD Spoke returns errors in most instances where it's run.
- The error returned is : The specified module 'activedirectory' was not loaded because no valid module file was found in any module directory.
- The mid server script file used in the action is executing an invalid command which generates the error because no valid module file was found in any module directory.
- The issue is mostly due to the Mid server or AD Spoke plugin installation
- Make sure you have the latest powershell version.
- Review your midServer configuration and make sure you meet the midserver requirements for Microsoft AD Spoke
For more information about Midserver and AD Spoke integration, please follow our documentation link to Microsoft AD spoke