Loading My Company Applications ($mycompanyappsmgmt.do) in Orlando, with the Key Management Framework (com.glide.kmf.global) plugin installed, is not possible as an admin.
Steps to Reproduce
1. In the Orlando release, make sure the Key Management Framework (com.glide.kmf.global) plugin is installed.
2. Impersonate an admin user
3. Load System Applications > My Company Applications
The com.glide.kmf.global plugin comes with 2 ACLs in the Orlando release:
- sys_security_acl_cf30952d773333000c54511769106105 - sys_app / read
- sys_security_acl_9dcbc969773333000c545117691061e2 - sys_package.name / read
Both ACLs have admin_overrides = false.
Open these ACL's and check the Admin overrides box (set to true) and save them to fix the issue with admin users being blocked by these ACL's.
Related Problem: PRB1392062