- While Opening the Service Map from Event Management, getting error "Service Tree display was blocked.Services count exceeds the limit."
- The Tree is too large
- OOTB, there is a property that Limits the number of services displayed on Services Tree on maps. Once the limit reached, Services Tree will be blocked.
- This is controlled using sa.service_tree.MAX_ITEMS_TO_DISPLAY property. It's a Type integer property with Default value as 7000
- Increase the property value to some extent by following the below steps.
- or if possible reduce the number of Services or restructure the tree if possible.
Note: We do not recommend setting this property to a high number as it may have an impact on your performance and thus ServiceNow has set it to 7000 to avoid the same.