Users with the role sn_imt_quarantine.crisis_task_user are not able to submit health status using the Emergency Self Report Dashboard.
Users are also not able to see the crisis task when they navigate to the sn_imt_quarantine_crisis_task table.
Steps to Reproduce
In an affected instance (New York Patch 4 Hot Fix 2 at the time of writing):
- Install the Emergency Self Report application
- Assign the sn_imt_quarantine.crisis_task_user and itil roles to a user.
- Impersonate that user and navigate to the sn_imt_quarantine_crisis_task table.
- The user will not be able to see any data in the table.
- Navigate to the Emergency Self Report Dashboard.
- The user will not be able to submit an update about their health status
- Navigate to ACL: /sys_security_acl.do?sys_id=2d39b718db238410f7c19c76db9619f5
- Disable the ACL
- Import the ACL and ACL role attached to this KB.
Related Problem: PRB1393641