SAM Pro: Unable to Reconcile Oracle DB/DB Options Installations in Solaris Zones Environment
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigate to Run Reconciliation and select Oracle in the Publisher field
2. Execute reconciliation
3. In the reconciliation results, select DB Server
4. Select Oracle DB Server Enterprise sw model
5. View Per Proc license metric result
6. View Rights Used By - this result will display the Solaris Zone CIs that virtualize the VMs on which Oracle DB/DB instances are installed. Note that the Rights Used defaults to one per zone. The rights used should be representative of the number of core processors that are used in the Solaris Zone.
There is no known workaround for this issue. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In field below to determine the versions that have a permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1374091