Performance during filtering on Visual Task boards is slower in the New York version as compared to the Madrid release.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login to a NY release instance.
2. Navigate to visual task boards and create a board with a large number of tasks.
3. Add several people to the board.
4. Click on any name on the user list at the top to filter tasks by that user. The tasks are filtered.
5. Remove the filter and see that it takes a couple seconds for all the tasks to show again on the board.
6. Try the same filtering by using a PTSK number from the board. Observe the slowness.
When repeating the same steps in a Madrid instance the performance observed is considerably faster.
The Problem is Fixed in Orlando
Related Problem: PRB1356887