A flow may not be triggered as expected when the flow is added to an instance using an update set. This includes the case of importing an application containing a flow. Instead of the flow being triggered as expected, a "Flow not found" error is created in the system log.
Steps to Reproduce
- Take two instances, Instance A and Instance B.
- Create an application on Instance A and create a flow in that application.
- Publish the flow.
- Create a Bitbucket account (or GitHub), then link your application to it and push a commit using Studio.
- From Instance B, open Studio and import the above application.
- Open the flow and trigger it by creating an incident (which is the trigger).
Expected behavior: The flow should be triggered.
Actual behavior: The flow is not triggered and a 'Flow not found' error is created in the sys_log.
Deactivate and then activate the flow in question. After that the flow should be triggered as expected.
Related Problem: PRB1320713