sys_count_gauges are added automatically in the scoped app (this also happens in global and the fix can still be applied)
This is expected behavior as the usage analytics is adding those records.
1) . In order to prevent these records from being added, below are the steps
- Go to each of the record in the below URL and set "Reportable" to "false". This will not delete the existing records though and that has to be manually cleaned up
- Set Reportable to false in below URL
2) In order to remove the already generated records, below are the steps
- Switch to the app scope of the records that needs to be deleted
- Go to the URL and select all and choose Delete from the drop down (change the filter to find the ones in global)
3) Always test these deletion in sub-prod thoroughly before making changes in prod.