Barcode scanning for SN Classic Mobile App does not work with iPhone 11
Steps to Reproduce
Specific test instance already configured for this:
1. In the Classic Mobile App, log into the instance.
2. Swipe right on the homepage to view 'Favorites' page.
3. Select the pink 'TEST BARCODE' module
4. Tap the upper area (title) of the screen to drill down to the Record view of the form.
5. You should see a field called 'Test Barcode'. Tap the barcode icon on the right side of this field.
6. Scan any barcode you have lying around your desk (e.g. tissue box, screen wipes)
The green boundary does not display correctly, blinks, and does not scan the barcode
1. Create a new String field on a form
2. In the String field's attributes, add 'Enable Barcode Scanning' with the value of 'true'
3. Log into the SN Classic Mobile App on the iPhone X and navigate to the form with the String field.
4. Tap the barcode icon on the right side of this field
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1385448