When a connect chat is escalated, it creates a duplicate entry in the chat_queue_entry table. There are 2 chat queue records with the same number. This is incorrect.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create 2 queues: Tech Support & IT Support.
- Set 'Escalate to' for Tech Support queue as IT Support.
- Open two different browsers, one browser impersonating an end-user and the other impersonating a chat agent.
4. Initiate the chat.
5. Verify that the chat_queue_entry table has only one record.
6. Escalate the same chat.
7. Verify the chat_queue_entry table and notice 2 records created with the same number.
Expected behavior: Every chat queue entry should be unique.
Actual behavior: Chat queue entry records are duplicated.
This issue has been fixed. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1375453