Release or Environment
If we need to add a Catalog Item on the Classic Mobile App Home Page, we usually use links from Service Portal or Platform.
For example, adding Developer Laptop(Mac) to the Home Page.
Create a Classic Mobile App using Path.
1. URL from Service Portal: sp?id=sc_cat_item&sys_id=774906834fbb4200086eeed18110c737
2. URL from the Platform: com.glideapp.servicecatalog_cat_item_view.do%3Fv%3D1%26sysparm_id%3D774906834fbb4200086eeed18110c737
These URL use the web view, the user can click on the breadcrumbs to navigate to other Catalog Items.
Service Portal Path:
Below are the steps to create the Module with the native view.
1. Log in as admin.
2. Navigate to the '$m.do'.
3. Click on the "Service Catalog" on the Home Page.
4. Search the Catalog Item "Developer Laptop(Mac)" and Click to open it.
5. Copy the URL in the browser from "catalog"
6. Update it to the Patch of Module.
7. Set the "Path Relative to Root" to false.
Or we can just use the following URL format as a quick solution.
Now the Catalog Item is showing in the Native view.