In the application service map, customer would like to be able to right click on a specific CI or connection in order to add feedback (Add Reject Message) to the product owner related only to that CI or connection. This should work as explained in Review application service maps
Steps to Reproduce
- Access instance
- Impersonate a user with active tasks.
- Navigate to Service Mapping > My Tasks
- Open any task Active = true task.
- Open Service Map from the provided Service Map URL.
- Click Actions button in the top right corner - user has only "Reject Service Map" and "Approve Service Map" actions. See Screenshot.
- User cannot add comments to any CIs visible on the map nor any general comments to the map. See Screenshot
This problem is currently under review. You can contact ServiceNow Technical Support or subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form to be notified when more information will become available.
Related Problem: PRB1382426