A filter condition using any of the Fiscal Periods does not work because of the 'undefined' value generated in the resulting query, instead of the correct date/time.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to the list view of the [incident] table.
- Enable session debug logs.
- Build a filter such as: Created is <pick a fiscal option such as "This fiscal year">.
- Observe the query generated is not correct. It has create_at = undefined instead of actual date/time values. I.e.:
task0.`sys_created_on` >= 'undefined' AND task0.`sys_created_on` <= 'undefined'.
- Notice the Business Calendar API running as a background script also returns 'undefined':
[0:00:00.056] Script completed in scope global: script
Script execution history available here
*** Script: undefined
This problem has been fixed. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In section to determine the latest version with a permanent fix your instance can be upgraded to.
Related Problem: PRB1380054