When the plugin Operator Workspace (com.itom-noc-app) installed, creating a workspace ends up throwing the error "Required param to lookup sys_ux_lib_component missing or invalid":
Steps to Reproduce
On an instance without Operator Workspace (com.itom-noc-app) installed:
- Using GAC, create a new app. All you need is to create a table and a workspace.
- Activate Operator Workspace (com.itom-noc-app).
- Using GAC, create another app with the same steps.
- Observe a new checkbox (Operator Workspace) that wasn't there before. When you try to create the workspace, you'll get the error 'Required param to lookup sys_ux_lib_component missing or invalid'.
- Clicking on Continue to try to proceed, a blocking message states the URL is already in use.
This problem is under review and targeted to be fixed in a future release. To receive notifications when more information becomes available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form.
Related Problem: PRB1357779