Even if Omit Watermark is checked on an Email Digest notification, a watermark is added to the email body.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Setup an Email digest notification.
2. Make sure 'Omit Watermark' is checked on the notification.
3. Enable email digest for this notification from Notification Preferences.
4. Trigger the email notification and wait until the digest internal.
5. Once the email digest is sent, check the sent email.
The watermark gets added to the email body even though Omit watermark was checked in the notification.
This problem is currently under review and has no workaround. To receive notifications when more information will become available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1382665