Fiscal period filters (ie. Last Fiscal Month) in Lists or Reports not working in New York if the system date format is set as 'dd/MM/yyyy'
The issue is reproducible on both upgraded instance and an instance provisioned as NewYork.
On instances upgrading to NewYork, Fiscal Periods are automatically converted to Business Calendars.
Steps to Reproduce
On a NewYork instance, login as admin and take the following steps:
1. Set the property "glide.sys.date_format" to 'dd/MM/yyyy'
2. Ensure that the 'calendars_for_package' table has entries to map the Fiscal Month business calendar with the 'Incident' package.
3. Validate that the configurations in business calendar entries and business calendar filter options for Fiscal Month business calendar are correct.
4. Open incidnet.list
5. Apply the filter condition Created [On] Last 3 Fiscal Months and check the count.
6. Apply a filter condition for the same date range using the between condition instead of using the Fiscal Month condition and notice that the counts are way off.
Setting the property "glide.sys.date_format" back to the default format of 'yyyy-MM-dd' gives the correct counts.
Option 1: Set the property "glide.sys.date_format" back to the default format of 'yyyy-MM-dd'
Option 2: Set the user's date format to 'yyyy-MM-dd'
Related Problem: PRB1379692