Business rule incorrectly evaluates that the date on a record has been changed when the date has not changed.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Install com.snc.financial_planning_pmo.
2. Install demo data for the plugin com.snc.project_portfolio_suite.
3. Go to the Business Rules list.
4. Turn all Business Rules inactive, except the following two:
- 'Update parent resource planned cost'
- 'Update parent resource allocated cost'
5. Import the test business rule attached (this has a check to run only when start_date or end_date changes).
6. Enable Debug business rules.
7. Navigate to pm_project_list.do.
8. Search for the project "HR Service Management Portal".
9. In the related lists of the project click on Edit in Sub projects.
10. Add "Consultant Off-boarding" from the slush bucket.
On saving notice that the test BR is run. It should not have run since neither the start_date nor the end_date fields have been changed.
This problem is under review and targeted to be fixed in a future release. To receive notifications when more information becomes available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form.
Related Problem: PRB714717