BreadcrumbsService Condition Builder does not automatically create TinyURLs for GET requests that are too long, causing the "400 (Bad Request)" error.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Install the Event Management Plugin.
2. Navigate to Event Management > Rules > Alert Management in the sidebar.
3. Create a new rule by clicking on the New button.
4. Fill in the required details under the Alert Info tab and click on Alert Filter.
5. Use the condition builder to create a query with >50 and/or condition statements.
4. Click on the Preview button.
No message is displayed next to the Preview button with the expected number of records matching the query. The browser console shows a "400 (Bad Request)" error.
This problem has been fixed. There is no workaround available. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In section to determine the latest version with a permanent fix your instance can be upgraded to.
Related Problem: PRB1380778