If a low-vision user is viewing a Customer Support Form in Agent Workspace, when they set the zoom to 200%, they are no longer able to access the panels and data under the "Details" ribbon at the bottom of the page.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Activate the "Customer Service Management Demo Data" plugin (com.snc.customerservice.demo).
2. Install Window Resizer for Chrome Create and Set the default screen resolution to 1280 x 1024.
3. Navigate to Agent Workspace.
4. From the Lists bar, select Cases > All.
5. Select an open case.
6. Note the Details ribbon and data below it:
7. Zoom the page to 200%. The data under the "Details" ribbon at the bottom of the page become inaccessible:
After carefully considering the severity and frequency of the issue, and the cost and risk of attempting a fix, it has been decided to not address this issue in any current or near future releases. We do not make this decision lightly, and we apologize for any inconvenience.
Related Problem: PRB1362295