Risk Assessment assigns incorrect risk value to a change request if all questions are answered with the lowest scoring option. This issue occurs if the threshold on the lowest risk is changed from 0 to a number equal or greater to the number of questions minus one.
Steps to Reproduce
- Activate the Risk Assessment plugin.
- Modify the Low Threshold in the Change Risk Assessment from 0 to 4.
- Create a new Emergency Change Request and save it.
3. Complete Risk Assessment only picking the following options: "Not critical", "Easy", "Easy", "Yes", "Easy". Observe only the risk conditions affect the change request.
- Navigate to the asmt_metric_result.list.
- Add the Normalized Value column to the list view.
- Filter on source column by the number of Change Request previously created. Observe one of the metrics has a negative normalized value.
This problem has been fixed. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In section to determine the latest version with a permanent fix your instance can be upgraded to.
As a workaround, the low risk threshold should be always set to 0. As this is the lowest possible total for the assessment, this ensures the risk is still assigned correctly in case the questions become non-mandatory or removed.
Related Problem: PRB1375719