Per WCAG 1.4.10 (AA), content can be presented without loss of information or functionality, and without requiring scrolling in two dimensions for:
- Vertical scrolling content at a width equivalent to 320 CSS pixels.
- Horizontal scrolling content at a height equivalent to 256 CSS pixels.
- Except for parts of the content which require two-dimensional layout for usage or meaning.
When the Guided Tours UI is invoked and placed under the above conditions (simulating a 1280x1024 display at x4 magnification), the page does not reflow to adapt to the current conditions, instead, an error message is reported.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Use the console to restrict the view to a 320x256 field.
2. Select 'Create a Tour'.
3. Fill out the requirements, i.e. using the Case form.
4. Select 'Create'.
Notice, when the page appears, this is not reflowed. There is no portion of the target UI visible and there is no ability to scroll in either direction.
This problem is under review and targeted to be fixed in a future release. To receive notifications when more information becomes available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form.
Related Problem: PRB1355808