Some of the derived series of a main indicator can be invisible on some browsers if they are a straight horizontal line. Chrome and Firefox are affected. The issue has not been observed in Safari.
The following derived series are affected: targets, trendline, forecast, area outline.
This issue happens when the data of those series have data points that makes the chart draw them on a horizontal line, for example one data point targets, several data points with the same y value.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a PA timeseries widget.
2. Create a horizontal straight line derived series (target, trendline or forecast).
3. Show this derived series from the widget display setting.
4. Add the widget to the landing page.
5. Open landing page in the workspace and observe that this derived series is not shown.
This problem is under review and targeted to be fixed in a future release. To receive notifications when more information becomes available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form.
Related Problem: PRB1380145