If an indicator has no scores, then creating a breakdown PA widget (pie/donut/column) will display a single line instead of the 'No Content available' message.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Use a PA Breakdown widget where indicator has no scores.
2. Alternatively create a PA Breakdown Pie widget with the following configuration:
- Indicator: Number of open incidents (make sure this has no scores)
- Breakdown: Assignment Group
- Element: CAB Approval
- 2nd Breakdown: Category
- Type: Breakdown
- Visualization: Pie
3. Add the created widget to the workspace.
4. Notice disabling the legends one by one shows a single line for the other elements, instead of making the legends not visible at all.
This is expected behavior and by design in all current releases. Updating the empty states for all charts has been identified as a future product enhancement. To receive notifications when more information becomes available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form.
Related Problem: PRB1362706