List Collector variable (slush bucket) on Microsoft Edge resizes to choice that contains the most characters, causing overlap.
Steps to Reproduce
- In Microsoft Edge browser, navigate to the sys_user table and create a user with a very long first name.
- Navigate to Service Catalog > Order Guides.
- Create a new order guide.
- Add a container with two list collector variables that call the sys_user table.
- Set a container split between the two list collectors.
- Click Try It.
Notice the width of the list collector matches the width of the choice with the most characters. This causes an overlap between the two list collectors.
This problem is fixed in all currently supported releases. Review the Fixed In section to determine the latest version with a permanent fix your instance can be upgraded to.
Related Problem: PRB908862