System cloud variables are not linked to a variable set and are hence not exported in cloud catalog item export. If cloud catalog item export functionality is used to move catalog items between instances (for example, from sub-prod to prod), the target instance might end up missing System cloud variables such as 'cloudTaskWorkflowInput' after a successful import...
Steps to Reproduce
- Login into an instance 'A' with Cloud Management plugin activated.
- Navigate to Cloud admin Portal and create a Cloud Formation Template (CFT)-based catalog item.
- Export the catalog item.
- Now, log into another instance 'B' with cloud management plugin activated.
- Import the catalog item that was exported from instance 'A' into instance 'B'
- Notice that system cloud variable such as 'cloudTaskWorkflowInput' is missing.
- Please import the attached update set "sys_remote_update_set_c706bced0bf1001049040bcb15673aed.xml" as a workaround.
- Catalog items exported after the update set is applied should include system cloud variables such as 'cloudTaskWorkflowInput'
This problem is currently under review. You can contact ServiceNow Technical Support or subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form to be notified when more information will become available.
Related Problem: PRB1377397