- Unable to select Affected CI's on incidents transitioned from New Call
- Unable to select Affected CI's on incidents records
- Some CIs from the "affected CI" field is missing
- Field "Affected CI" is dependant on the field "company"
- or ACLs could be preventing users from seeing some CIs
Service Desk Call related:
- with service desk call plugin, there is a business rule "CallTypeChanged"
- that sets the company field, on line 24, you can comment this line
Service Offering related:
- If this is ACL related, especially if you have "service offering" from application "service portfolio management"
- The CIs might be of class "Service Offerings"
- There is an ACL named "Service_Offering" for read-only access. It has 2 roles assigned to it "service_viewer" and "catalog_admin."
- Add "service_viewer" to the ITIL role to allow your ITIL users to view these CIs