- The "SAM - Import User Subscriptions" schedule job fails for the Adobe subscriptions with an error,
"SAM:SAM - Import User Subscriptions: Adobe - Unhandled exception: TypeError: Method and Endpoint must be defined: no thrown error"
Release or Environment
- Instance with Software Asset Management Professional plugin installed.
- The error "SAM:SAM - Import User Subscriptions: Adobe - Unhandled exception: TypeError: Method and Endpoint must be defined: no thrown error" points to an issue with the configuration of the Adobe integration profile.
- Login to the affected instance.
- Navigate >> SaaS License >> Administration >> All Integration Profiles and open the Adobe Subscription profile and click "Validate Adobe Credential" UI Action. However, it fails with the message "Connection Failed".
- Meantime if you navigate >> Multi-Provider SSO >> x509 Certificate and choose associated Adobe certificate and click "Validate Stores/Certificates" UI Action it succeeds.
- Probable reason would be because the integration profile must be misconfigured.
- In order to fix this issue, validate the configuration of the Adobe integration profile by following the "Set up Adobe Cloud License Management" documentation.
Note: The password used in creating the private/public key should be the same as the certificate record password in ServiceNow instance.