Field HINT does not work for work_notes on other tables except task when they override on task.work_notes in the labels of dictionary.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigate to System Definition > Dictionary
2. Search table = task, Column name=work_notes
3. Under Labels tab, Click New
4. Table: incident, Element: work_notes, Label: Work Notes, Hint: hint on incident table
- For scoped app test as in customer case, Under Labels tab, Click New
Table: sn_hr_core_case, Element: work_notes, Label: Work Notes, Hint: hint on HR case
6. Go to incident.list and go to any no closed incident record (Or sn_hr_core_case.list go to any no closed HR case)
7. Hover on the work_notes label
The display override fails, like instead triggering on 'hint on incident table' in incident record or hint on HR case in sn_hr_core_case record. The only shown hint is for the task table: 'test Hint on task table'.
This issue is under review. To receive notifications when more information is available, subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of the article. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1370015