Service Portal: KB articles displayed in the Contextual Search is not opening with the first click if the system language is set to any language other than English.
Steps to Reproduce
- On OOB NY P2 instance, Install German Language Plugin.
- Create a KB article for the German Language
- Change the language to German.
- Open Create Incident OOB record Producer on Service Portal.
- In the "Please describe your issue below" field, search for the keywords in the KB created in Step 2.
- On the KB articles displayed in the Contextual Search, Click on the KB article subject to see the content.
- Observe that nothing happens.
- Click on that same link again, KB article expands.
Expected behavior: The KB article should expand on the first click.
Actual behavior: The KB article expands only on the second click.
NOTE: With the second click it works fine & also works fine if the system language is set to English.
This problem has been fixed n the Orlando version. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
If the affected version is lower than the Orlando version then the workaround is to do a second click.
Related Problem: PRB1376294