When Netbios is not available for a specific cmdb_ci_computer CI, the OS Domain field is not populated due to a system property called glide.discovery.domain.name.nbt, which is set to true by default.
Steps to Reproduce
- SET glide.discovery.domain.name.nbt to true.
- Discover a CI which does not have Netbios available.
- OS Domain should be blank.
- SET glide.discovery.domain.name.nbt to false.
- OS Domain is now populated.
This is expected behavior and by design in all currently supported releases.
To change the behavior:
- Set glide.discovery.domain.name.nbt to false (current default: true)
2. Replace in the Sensor "Windows - Classify" the following lines:
if (!JSUtil.toBoolean(gs.getProperty("glide.discovery.domain.name.nbt", "true")))
if (JSUtil.toBoolean(gs.getProperty("glide.discovery.domain.name.nbt", "true")))
Related Problem: PRB1073558