CMDB Query Builder returns incorrect results when 2nd level relationships are involved
Steps to Reproduce
TODO: These steps need updating for an out-of-box demo data use case:
- Navigate to CMDB Query Builder
- Drop 2 Configuration Nodes and connect them for 2nd level relationships.
- Run Query and click load all results.
- Notice that you see 301 results.
- Create couple of computer ci's with not relations.
- Run Query again and notice that you will see that result list is less than 301.
This problem has been fixed. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In or Intended Fix Version fields to determine whether any versions have a planned or permanent fix.
Related Problem: PRB1322943