Creation of cost plan/benefit plan breakdown with zero amounts and later updated with non zero amount fail to update and to sum up to top task.
Steps to Reproduce
Benefit plan task type breakdown (reproducible for Program type breakdown as well):
1. Create Benefit plan A for only one specific fiscal period with entered benefit 1000.
2. Create Benefit plan B for same fiscal period with entered benefit 0.
3. Delete benefit plan A.
4. Update entered benefit for Benefit plan B to 500.
As a result, no task type breakdown for that month (expected with amount 500) will exist.
Cost plan breakdown:
1. Create Project/Demand.
2. Create a cost plan CP1, which spans 1 year (FY19M01 to FY19M12).
3. Create a cost plan CP2, of type which spans 6 months (FY19M01 to FY19M06).
4. Click 'Manage' on cost plan related list.
5. In the grid view of the cost plan type '0' on FY19M09 column for CP2 and press Enter.
As a result, CP2's end fiscal period is still FY19M06, not being updated to FY19M09.
This problem has been fixed. There is no workaround possible. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In section to determine the latest version with a permanent fix your instance can be upgraded to.
Related Problem: PRB1353594