The issue occurs on a dashboard that has the out-of-box "CMDB Health Group List" widget at the top of the screen. A list widget on the dashboard enables to observe the symptoms below:
1. Unable to see the list header even if the contextual menu browser opens
2. Use of the sort arrow on list will not be intercepted, and clicking on the arrow will redirect to /#
3. Full page rendering is broken by the widget, as the issue does not occur if clicking on a dashboard that does not contain this widget, and then using the drop down selector to open a dashboard that does.
Steps to Reproduce
1. On the Application Navigator go to Self-Service > Dashboards
2. Select the dashboard 'CMDB Group Correctness Dashboard' and load it
3. Scroll down to the 'Group View - Correctness Results List' widget
4. Right-click one of the headers and observe the browser context menu is displayed
5. Attempt to sort via the arrow and notice you will be redirected to /#
This problem has been fixed. If you are able to upgrade, review the Fixed In section to determine the latest version with a permanent fix your instance can be upgraded to.
If a workaround is needed, use one of the following:
- Go directly to a dashboard that does not contain the 'CMDB Health Group List' widget, then use the dropdown selector to view the dashboard.
- Create an interactive filter referencing table [cmdb_health_result_group_map] to provide the same functionality.
Related Problem: PRB1354802