Password Reset is available as a separate subscription from the rest of the ServiceNow platform and requires the Password Reset plugin.
To activate the plugin, navigate to System Definition -> Plugins, and activate the Password Reset Plugin with Demo Data.
After that, navigate to Password reset -> Properties > Processes and select your process. Go to the page defined by your Process through the Custom URL:
The captcha displays the following error: "ERROR for site owner: Invalid domain for site key"
The secret key is different from the the system property "google.captcha.site_key".
To use the Google reCAPTCHA service, instances that are running on a domain other than
service-now.com require an API key pair from Google.
- Request an API key pair (a site key and a secret) from Google at https://www.google.com/recaptcha.
- Set the following system properties
- set to true (true by default)
- Type is string
- google.captcha.site_key: Set to the site key that Google provided.
- Type: string
- Default: A site key that Google provided to ServiceNow
- google.captcha.secret : Set to the secret that Google provided.
- Type: password2
- Default: An encrypted secret that Google provided to ServiceNow