- SSO Users fail to get redirected to the SSO IDP Provider
- In the Servicenow logon page the following error is observed: ""an error has occurred - please contact your system administrator"
- The following error is observed in the System log "SSO Provider not found or inActive at user record:"
The SSO IDP Provider was not found.
The instance checked for the IDP to redirect to from the "SSO Source" field in the User record.
If an incorrect value is placed in the SSO Source field for the user, the issue occurs
In the SSO Source field, enter one of the following:
- For SAML users, enter sso: followed by the sys_id of the identity provider's record.
- Validate that the sys_id of the IDP record in Servicenow is the value in this field