Rate Model Attribute "New" button missing if List v3 is enabled.
This issue is caused when List v3 is enabled.
There are 2 possible solutions to this issue.
- Disable List v3
- Disable List v3 for the affected Related list by following the steps provided below. To resolve the issue, please follow the steps provided below:
- Proceed to any Rate Model record created.
- 2. Scroll down to the Rate Model Attributes related list.
3. Right Click the Related List Header > Configure > List Control or proceed to the link provided below:
4. Enable the "Disable List v3" flag:
5. Save the List Control record