List control configurations such as "Omit new button" are not working in Agent workspace
Steps to Reproduce
- Open any incident record from workspace List
2. Open same Incident record and scroll down to the related list.
Note: Make sure both workspace record and Platform are in the same view.
3. Right click on Incident Tasks >> Configure >> List Control
4. Uncheck 'Omit New condition' and add below script in 'Omit new condition'
5. Now reload the incident record and scroll down to related list 'Incident Tasks'.
6. There won't be 'New' button available
7. Reload the same record in the workspace and there you could see 'New' button under related list 'Incident Tasks'.
Expected behavior: As per the list control configuration, the 'New' button shouldn't be available in the workspace.
This is expected behaviour as Workspace lists do not support the list control.
Related Problem: PRB1338639