The normalization status for discovered models like Microsoft,Red Hat and couple of oracles publishers are showing the "Match Not Found" ,We found that 2 of the normalization jobs are not running:
- Download Normalized Company Mappings
- Download Normalized Company Names
Because of this, "cds_client_name" and "cds_client_mapping" table were not not populated.The 'cds_client_schedule' has Run set as Weekly but 'sys_trigger' Schedule Job created has Trigger type "On Demand" due to this the Normalization status showing "Match Not Found".
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to the table "cmdb_sam_sw_discovery_model"
- Filter with the normalization status "Match Not Found"
This problem is currently under review. You can contact ServiceNow Technical Support or subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form to be notified when more information will become available..
- Start the below jobs manually.(System definition -> Name contains Normalized).
1.Download Normalized Company Mappings.
2.Download Normalized Company Names
- Go to guided setup (User Administrator > Normalization Data Service > Guided Setup) and run the "Download Normalized Data" which downloads the content.
- The download normalization content job only fetches data from the last download so it will clear the last run column.
- run the above jobs(Mentioned in point 1) again.
- Once the jobs are executed, verify the tables("cds_client_name" and "cds_client_mapping") are populated fine.
Note : The above workaround might normalize all the records or some.
Related Problem: PRB1362381