On a domain separated instance with PA installed: if you create a dashboard with a domain configuration and select a domain to which you have visibility, on drilling-down to the analytics hub the selected domain is ignored and the hub loads the scores from your current domain.
Steps to Reproduce
- Install 'Domain Support - Domain Extensions Installer' with demo data
- Install 'Performance Analytics - Premium' and 'Performance Analytics - Domain Support' plugins
- Navigate to the Incidents list and move all incidents to the 'ACME' domain
- Create a new user group and add visibility to the 'ACME' domain. Assign this to the admin user.
- Create a PA Domain Configuration with the following options:
- Name: ACME Domain Configuration
- Type: Conditions
- Conditions: Domain | is | ACME
- Roll up: False
- Open the '[PA Incident] *' Data collector jobs and apply the new domain configuration. Execute the jobs
- Open the 'Number of new incidents' indicator and confirm that there are scores for the 'ACME' domain
- Create a new dashboard (Owner = system admin) and add the 'ACME domain' domain configuration. Save and click on 'View dashboard'
- Add an OOTB PA Widget -> 'ootb - incident open by age - stacked column'
- Impersonate the system administrator and select any domain other than ACME
- Open the dashboard and select the 'ACME' domain from the picker. Scores appear on the widget
- Drill down on a score
- Observe the user gets this message
"No data to analyze yet. This may be because the indicator hasn't been added to a data collection job, or because its data collection job hasn't run. If this is a manual indicator, no one has entered data"
Set the 'com.snc.pa.use_legacy_scorecard' property to true to use the legacy detailed scorecard.
Related Problem: PRB1371851