In the "CAB Workbench - Form Widget", when the "pencil" icon is clicked to update a change, a Modal window is displayed but the "Conflict Calendar" button is not displayed as in the UI Platform (backend).
The UI Action was reviewed and no restrictions were found in the UI Action. No view rules were found.
From the Platform UI (/change_request.do)
From Service Portal /cab.
Steps to Reproduce
- Get the sys_id of a CAB Meeting, for example "Network CAB" (sys_id=3f7d2bcedb773300cef4526adc961926)
- Display the CAB Meeting from the cab portal:
- Select any change under the "Pending Agenda Items" field
- Click on the pencil icon to update the change
- A modal window will be opened to edit the change
Notice the "Conflict Calendar" is not displayed.
- Open the same change from the UI Platform (/change_request.do), notice it is the same form opened in the Modal Window and notice the Conflict Calendar button is displayed as well as the Copy Change button.
The "Conflict Calendar" button is not displayed from the /cab portal.
The "Conflict Calendar" button should be displayed.
This is working as expected, the UI Actions were explicitly removed from the modal view of the Change record, when clicking the pen icon.
Delete, Copy change and Conflict calendar are all removed if present.
Related Problem: PRB1373364