The Availability Commitment Reports on the Service Offering form is stuck in "Loading..." forever on our New York instances.
We have tried re-creating the reports from scratch, but they still don't load.
- The 'Report qual' field in the 'Advanced condition extension' tab is what enables the report to dynamically show the current service offering report on the service offering form
- SPM has also deprecated the use of these old service availability reports for new OOB customers in replacement of using our new Service Owner Workspace application.
- Existing customers are still able to use the charts, but unfortunately the library for rendering those old charts has been deprecated.
We have added a workaround for re-creating these old availability charts in the newer PA reports.
Attached is an update set that contains the reports and configuration to add the reports to the service offering form.
- Import the attached update set into the instance
- On the service offering form layout, make sure to remove the old sys_ui_widget for service availability and add new a form section called 'Availability Commitment Reports'
- Confirm that you have three new reports called
- Service Offering Availability (Last Week)
- Service Offering Availability (Last Month)
- Service Offering Availability (Last Year)
- following the documentation here to add these reports to the service_offering form: Configure charts on form
- Add three of these '*chart' items to the form in the new form section you created.
You can view the configuration details on my sys_ui_chart records by right clicking on the field shown in the attached screenshot.
- Adjust the form chart configuration like below: