After upgrade to New York, cases raised on OOB HR Tables are not displaying the correct view. They are defaulting to the OOB default view instead of custom.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a customized form view for sn_hr_core_case table
- Create a view rule for sn_hr_core_case table with the condition: HR Service is 401(k) Retirement Plan Enrollment Inquiry, and populate view field with the customized view created
- Open a record for 401(k) Retirement Plan Enrollment Inquiry, it will be directed to default view instead of the customized view
- If you comment out the last line ("answer;") in sys_navigator for sn_hr_core_case table, this issue will be solved and existing behavior for this sys-navigator will not be affected
This problem is currently under review. You can contact ServiceNow Technical Support or subscribe to this Known Error article by clicking the Subscribe button at the top right of this form to be notified when more information will become available.
- Navigate to the sys_navigator script /nav_to.do?uri=%2Fsys_navigator.do%3Fsys_id%3Dbade08f653332300ff25ddeeff7b12df
- Comment out the last line of this code which is "answer"
- Save and test.
- This will fix the issue and won't affect the existing behavior for this sys_navigator.
Related Problem: PRB1370602