After running the "Update Reference Qualifiers" step for "Normalization Data Services" guided setup, there are records need to manually update:
How do you manually normalize reference qualifier after running the "Normalization Data Services" guided setup?
1. For records that need a manual update:
a) For "Use reference qualifier" = Simple,
Edit "reference_qual_condition" field to "Normalized" is true as per screenshot "after_manual_ref_qual_condition.png".
b) For "Use reference qualifier" =Advanced,
Edit field "reference_qual"
TO (prefix way)
OR (suffix way)
c) For "Use reference qualifier" =Dynamic,
- Go to the 'Dynamic ref qual' record being used (sys_filter_option_dynamic).
- Edit the Script field to add 'canonical=true' condition. (suffix "^canonical=true" or prefix "canonical=true^" same as Advanced)
2. After manually updating all reference qualifier in step 1, run the following query to get the remaining reference qualifiers:
If there are records returned, update the reference qualifiers as suggested in step 1.
3. After performing the above manual steps, re-run "Normalize Configuration Items (CMDB)" step in the guided setup to normalize 'core_company' records.