Example error messages.
Display false not set on field
ReadOnly true not set on field
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create an app
2. In the app, create a table that extends task
3. Create a record producer that will create a record in the task table from #2
4. Create the variable editor formatter as below:
Table: table from #2
5. Add the variable editor to the form of the table from #2
6. Create a field on the table from #2. Do not add the field to the table form
7. Create an onload client script like below that hides the field (even though it's not on the form)
g_form.setDisplay('<field from #6>',false);
8. Create a record from the record producer. Notice the below error in the console log.
"TypeError: Cannot read property 'getScope' of undefined"
9. Enable "Compact the user interface" and reload the record. Notice the below error appears in red on the bottom of the page.
Display false not set on field : cross-scope access denied.
Adding the field to the form resolves the issue.
Related Problem: PRB1355020