While creating a new application in the Studio, when adding new fields to a table, the Continue button disappears.
Decreasing the zoom in the browser resolves the issue.
The issue was reproduced on a Chrome browser, on the Mac pro laptop. On a regular screen which is connected to the laptop the issue was not reproduced.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Log into a New York instance
2) Go to the Studio
3) Click on 'Create Application'
4) Enter application name and click on 'Create'
5) Add some roles (itil, admin) and click on 'Continue'
6) Choose Classic and click on 'Continue'
7) Click on 'Create new table'
8) Click on 'Create a table from scratch' and then on 'Continue'
9) Click on '+ Add new field'
10) Add three or four fields (depends on your screen resolution)
See that the 'Continue' button is being pushed down and no longer shown (see screenshot)
Decreasing the zoom in the browser resolves the issue
Related Problem: PRB1370851