The ISAM Appliance pattern for webseal app servers uses the following CURL command in step "5. get list of all proxy instance":
"curl -k -s --user $$username$$:'$$password$$' -H \"Accept:application/json\" https://" + $computer_system.primaryManagementIP + "/reverseproxy"
Curl is not an application that is installed on Windows machines by default, but typically for Unix based OS. If the pattern is run from a MID server hosted on Windows, the above step fails with the error:
"'curl' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file".
Steps to Reproduce
1. Open ISAM Appliance pattern:
2. Click on the 'Identification':
3. Choose to debug with a MID server running on a Windows host.
4. Go to step "5. Get list of all proxy instance".
5. Run command. Observe 'curl' is not recognized.
This is expected behaviour. The possible workarounds are:
- Install cURL on the MID server's windows host machine.
- Run discovery for webseal devices on MID servers installed on linux.
Related Problem: PRB1370775