Now Classic app version 6.4.
Not able to tap on string type fields after upgrading to iOS 13.1.3. Using the arrows (up/down) work to edit the fields. Issue occurs after upgrading to the latest iOS version.
Steps to Reproduce
Ensure the iOS is 13.1.3
- Login into the Now Classic app
- Navigate to "Create New" under Incident
- Tap on the Short Description field or any string type field
We should be able to get focus on string fields like Short Description and it should be editable
Nothing happens when tapping in the string type field, but works for other field types.
Please follow the steps below to work around and resolve the issue.
1. Access the instance
2. Navigate to System UI --> UI Macros
3. Import the attached XML file (sys_ui_macro_bccf0368c7c50010a86b4d2c95c2609c.xml).
Related Problem: PRB1370121