Using a related list condition "Equal to 0 / None" which also includes a dot walk condition returns the record count correctly but does not return any records in the list.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a list report
- Add a related list query with a condition of equal to 0 or less than 1.
- Ensure you add an extra condition which is dot walking to a field.
- Run the report and the row count will display but no records.
The report will work if you make the following changes
- Change the related query to less than 2
- Change the related query to less than or equal to 0
- Change the report type to a bar.
- Remove the dot walked conditions.
Related Problem: PRB1337440