If the following applies, you may be impacted by this PRB.
- the loading of Event Management > Dashboard is slow, especially the bottom pane which displays the Alert records
- when you access Transactions (All users) for your transactions and you note that the response times for /ImpactManagerUser.do transactions are high with the bulk of the time spent in SQL time
- you note that there is a large number of records in em_alert_history table (>100,000) and the bulk of the records (>80%) are having Open=false
- your instance is on the New York release
Steps to Reproduce
- Install the latest New-York release with Event Management plugin installed
- Access Event Management > Dashboard
- Please refer to the releases in the "Fixed In" section for the fixed release.
- If the fixed release is not yet available or you are not able to upgrade to a fixed version, as a workaround, please create a record in the Automated Test Framework> Administration > Table Cleanup for table: em_alert_history as below which will clean up the em_alert_history records that are having state is closed and created more than 7 days ago.
- Please remove this Table Cleanup record after you have upgraded to a fixed release.
Related Problem: PRB1369589