Resource Plan column is no longer visible for user on the Planning console.
This is caused by corrupted user preferences, maybe as a result of upgrade.
- Go to the left navigation and type in sys_user_preference.list
- Once it opens, filter by name and then by user.
- The affected user would be the user and the name would be 'planning grid columns'.
- Open the record.
- Once open, use the top right context menu to export the XML so as you can re-import if something were to go wrong.
- Delete the record.
- Once done, you can clear the cache by typing cache.do into the left navigation bar. (NOTE: clearing the cache on a production system may cause temporary performance issues)
- Then impersonate user and check that the issue has been resolved.